Monday 28 September 2015

Davido Reveals Why He Is Not Considering Marriage For Now


Music star Davido had interview with  Punch Spice he reiterated his decision of not getting married to her or anyone now. Read below;


You won big at the recently held MTV Africa Music Awards, would you say it was a usual feat?

I would not term it so. I was elated when I won the award. It was really a tough competition and I am grateful to God to have won it for the second time. I hope to win more by God’s grace.
You have showered gifts on your daughter ever since her arrival, how do you feel being a daddy?
It feels great.
Now that you have a daughter, are you considering getting married sometime soon?
Not at all; I am not considering getting married now.
Do you intend to marry your baby mama; or is there someone else you wish to marry?
I am not planning on getting married now.

No comments: