Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Awww So Inspiring! Read How Actress Tonto Dikeh Turned a Prayer Warrior To Find Her Mr Right

Tonto Dikeh and her husband

Beautiful Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has made a new revelation to fans about what she did to eventually find her 'Mr Right' and how her life turned around. 

The Nollywood actress who recently became a mum, shared a few secrets today with loyal fans.

She posted a note on Instagram explaining to her followers how she turned her life around through prayers and also found Mr. Right.

Below is what she posted:



She wrote: "A lot of you email,text,Dm,call and send comments to me to explain how I turned my life Around and became so happy and fulfilled and have a man to call my Own..

"Some ask how I got so LUCKY to marry such an incredible man and Live such a blessed life now..

"Well the truth is I INVESTED MY TIME IN PRAYER TO GOD ON WHAT I REALLY WANTED..

"Join me in this beautiful Prayer Project,And I promise your Love life will never remain the same Again..

"If you have a spouse at the end of this project you can wrap your project book up and give it to them as a gift

"HAPPY NEW MONTH DARLINGS"

No comments: