Saturday 12 March 2016

Awwww! See The Funny Conversation Between a Young Girl and Bauchi Deputy Governor (Photos)

The young girl with the Deputy Governor


A young girl sparked a funny conversation between herself and the deputy governor of Bauchi state recently and it is so cute. 

The photos were shared by Yakubu Adamu, SA Communications to the Deputy Governor of Bauchi State, Engr. Nuhu Gidado. 

Below is the funny conversation that ensued between the girl and the Deputy Governor.


Girl: I know you. Kai ne Deputy Governor (You are the Deputy Governor)

Dep. Gov: That's brilliant of you. What's is your name and how old are you?

Girl: I want to be a Deputy Governor when I grow.

Dep. Gov: Which means you have to read your books very well and be a good girl at home.

Girl: They are all looking at me somehow. Nikam kace ma police din nan bazan sauka a cinyan ka ba (You had better tell the police who are looking at me somehow that I'm not coming off your lap just yet)


No comments: