Wednesday 9 March 2016

Shocking: Boyfriend Commits Suicide Over His Girlfriend - Read His Suicide Letter Before He Died (Graphic Photos)

The young lover and the poison he mixed with juice and drank


A Facebook user has shared the story of a fed up lover boy who left a suicide note (after killing himself) where he indicated he gave his girlfriend, Hilda, his heart and everything, yet she still wasn't satisfied.

In shocking photos making rounds online and social media, a young lover boy has taken his own life after he left a suicide note where he indicated he gave his girlfriend, Hilda, his heart and everything, yet she wasn't satisfied, adding that he killed himself for her so that she can have another boyfriend and stop disturbing him.

The suicide letter and the boy's girlfriend

This story was posted on Facebook by Agyei Daniel, and the suicide note read;

"Hi Hilda, why are you doing this to me.If you don't love me, y didn't you tell me,and now what you are doing to me .I gave you my heart,my everything,but you were not ok.Have nothing to tell you. I kill myself cos of you,so that you can have another boyfriend and no disturbance for you.We shall meet one day.Still love you more .Bye bye .Any body who sees this paper, send it to her friend Ameh Nyeko through whatsapp 0574209379"

No comments: