Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Very Funny! I Never Knew the Nigerian National Anthem Was in English - Man Writes


Nigerian children are notorious for having their own version of the national anthem which is often really hilarious. Presented is one of such funny recreation of the national symbol. 

A Nigerian man on social media has talked about how he used to chant the National Anthem as a child in the usual hilarious manner associated with children.

This is what he wrote below:

*************************

When I was in primary school, I never knew the Nigerian National Anthem was in English language.

Back then, it used to be like:-

Araiz oh compamshown

Najeriya skolobey

Tusa awa fadaslan

Witlo an anfre anfre

Dale shofo awahirosfa

Shaleba infree

Tusa wilo awa mayt

Wande shobon in frido

Pisan yuniti”

Hehehe, don’t laugh at me, I know you also recited it like that. I thank God for what I am today.

No comments: