Tuesday 12 April 2016

Unbelievable! The Body of this 61-year-old Grandfather Will Totally Shock You (Must See Photos)

Liang Yuxiang

A man who is old enough to give up anything to do with gyms, has shocked the contemporary world with his resolve to keep fit. 

Liang Yuxiang, is a hot 61 year old granddad from Chengdu, China.

According to reports by MetroUK, Liang has been going to the gym regularly for the last ten years.


He’s also a big fan of paragliding and racing cars and upped his fitness regime in his 40's when he experienced a midlife crisis.

Liang says: "I see bodybuilding as my hobby,’

"The only dieting principle I follow is that we should only fill our stomachs to about 70%,’Other than that I eat whatever I want because I believe the body’s cravings are its way of telling us what we’re lacking. I particularly love eating meat."

Liang hopes that his fitness will encourage others to remember that age shouldn’t hold you back from following your dreams.

See more photos below:





No comments: